or 4 fortnightly payments of $447.50 with More info
1. My driveway is sealed with an even surface
2. There is reasonable vehicle access with height clearance.
3. I acknowledge the delivery is to the front door, carport, or closest practical delivery point as deemed by the driver.
250 Litre Indoor Oxidising Agents Cabinet
$1,790.00 + GST
- The 250L oxidising agents cabinet is designed for storing class Class 5.1 oxidising agents and to capture and prevent accidental spills.
- External: 111cm (w) x 51cm (d) x 185cm (h)
- 168 kg
- 2 doors, 3 shelves (including base)
250 Litre Oxidising Agents Cabinet
- Made in Australia
- Complies with AS4326-2008, 'The storage and handling of oxidisng agents'.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier, and vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- The 250L cabinet includes 2 self closing doors and 3 shelves (fixed base shelf and 2 adjustable shelf).
- Two sequential self-closing, non-lockable doors fitted with adjustable hydraulic closures. Doors release in the event of a pressure build up and in accordance with AS4326-2008, section 4.8.3.
- Features a suspended perforated floor and spill containment sump with drain.
- Cabinet can has adjustable feet for leveling on uneven surfaces.
- Highly durable UV stabilised thermosetting polyester powder coat finish
- Grounding connector built in on the outside panel for easy earthing.
- Safety and warning signage in accordance with Australian Standards.
- This oxidising agent safety cabinet is designed for indoor use.
|Dimensions||120 × 60 × 200 cm|