145 Litre Transportable Battery Cage
- Heavy duty zinc anneal steel construction.
- Polyethylene (LLDPE) internal liner and bund.
- This transportable battery cage has been manufactured to transport lead acid batteries over large distances on the harshest of Australian roads.
- Features a 270 degree opening door with ISO locking bar & padlock lug.
- Store batteries directly on the bund, or palletised.
- Built in 145 litre bund capacity with removable polypropylene bund grating.
- Excellent protection against the corrosive properties of battery acid.
- Suitable for use outdoors thanks to the two coat finish (epoxy undercoat and grey UV stabilised polyester topcoat).
- Battery cage bund Type Load tested to 2000kg by NATA accredited engineers (a dynamic compression test certificate is available if required)
- Forklift access from all four sides makes the battery cage easily maneuverable, and can to be stacked vertically for storage or transportation.
- Transport placard fitted in accordance with Australian Dangerous Goods Code 2017 Edition 7.5.
- Designed and made in Australia