Tobin Eyewash Wall Stand- 5 x 1L bottles
$355.00 + GST
Application: Gravity flow, wall mounted sterile eyewash for emergency eye washing
- Stationary wall stand unit with 5 x 1 litre bottles of sterile saline solution provides 15 minutes of washing time
- Hard plastic wall mount stand supports the bottles tightly.
- Specially designed bottles are fast emptying under gravity.
- Bottle expiry date is 3 years from date of manufacture.
Tobin eyewash stands have been designed for stationery workplace applications. The secured units hold bottles by their caps – to open, simply break the cap and the air vent on the base of the bottle.
Tobin eyewash is an effective sterile and safe eyewash for industrial use. An eyewash should be quick, simple and safe to use. The unique shape of these eyewash bottles ensures that even a temporarily blinded and confused person can identify it as a safety eyewash. Tobin eyewash units are a well-proven, quick and safe way to wash chemicals away from eyes. Their specially designed system delivers the fastest possible application combined with a volume large enough for most eye accidents.
- 5 x one litre bottles provides 15 minutes of washing time.
- Expiry dates are clearly marked on the pocket eyewash unit.
- Shelf life is three years from date of manufacture.
- Stationary eyewash stand fixes to wall – screws are provided.
- Plastic stand supports the bottles tightly.
- Eyewash bottles include no moving or mechanical parts to malfunction.
- Unopened bottles can be replaced into the portable eyewash unit.
- Bottles have rounded bottoms so they can not be stored for safety reasons.
- Ideal for warehouses, workshops, first aid rooms or any other area in the workplace accessible by all personnel.